The Lord said in Matthew 21:13 “My house shall be called a house of prayers”.
Prayer brings hope to people who are struggling in different areas of life- finances, relationships, careers, identity and so on.
OFOSM believes that God hears and answers prayers and we are committed to this way of communicating with God.
Philippians 4:6-7 says to not be anxious about anything but make our requests to God through prayer and while giving thanks to God for all the good already in your life. Then, the peace of God which passes all understanding, will guard our hearts and minds through Jesus Christ.
Is there something you want to pray about? Contact us and we’ll be glad to pray for and with you. Interested in praying for others? Contact us about joining the Intercessory Prayer Team. Prayer Warriors are always needed.
- Intercessory prayer team, every first Saturday of the month (9:00am to 11:00am)
- Intercessory prayer team, every third Friday of the month – Night Vigil (11:00pm to 1:00am)
- Weekly Corporate Prayer, every Wednesday 7:00pm
- Men’s prayer; every last Saturday of the month 8:00am to 9:30am
- Women’s prayer; every second Saturday of the month 9:00 to 10:30am
- Individual daily prayer group on selected days of the week