Worship is a way of life as per Philippians 3:3 “For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh”
Worship focuses on God, but worship ministry focuses on the people of God.
God always welcome His people to approach Him in worship
Our vision and goal is:
• To worship the Lord our God in Spirit and in truth in every possible way, in singing, dancing, clapping, playing an instrument, and any new and innovative way to praise God for His Glory.
• We inspire to lead people with songs that speak to their hearts (the spirit man) that will lead them to a place of complete transparency with the Father.
• We strive in every service to prepare an atmosphere of worship through songs in which the congregation can experience personal fellowship (communion) with the Father.
• To personally represent God to the fullest in our worship and more importantly in our lifestyles.
• We welcome anyone to join us who wants to use their voice, instrumental skills and talents to serve God.
And the Levites who were the singers, all those of Asaph and Heman and Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, stood at the east end of the altar, clothed in white linen, having cymbals, stringed instruments and harps, and with them
one hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets 13 indeed it came to pass, when the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD, and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying:
“For He is good, For His mercy endures forever,” that the house, the house of the LORD, was filled with a cloud, 2 Chronicles 5:11-13
Please feel free to call OFOSM at 613-733-1233 or by email [email protected]